When in Japan, I always make it an effort to stock up on my favorite drugstore beauty products. Though i can buy most of these in San Francisco, buying the products in Japan saves so much money (because of the markups that American stores do)
Shown in photo, left to right:
1. DHC cleansing oil in a limited edition bottle featuring Disney princesses - great for removing face and eye makeup, as well as stubborn sunscreen
2. Biore aqua rich watery essence-, SPF 50 PA ++++ - the sunscreen that feels like nothing on the skin.
3. Sana Nameraka Moist Cleansing Wash - a great foaming wash for dehydrated skin. Contains fermented soymilk
4. Puresmile feet masks - awesome for rough man feet like mine
5. Ayura bath salts in peppermint - great for easing and soothing muscles
Have you tried drugstore japanese skincare products? If so, what s your favorite?
#スキンケア #ボディケア #DHC #ビオレ #biore #アユーラ #ayura #sana
#ピュアスマイル #skincare #beauty #bodycare #japanesebeauty